Information we Collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or make a purchase.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Use of your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. By providing contact information, you agree to be contacted by these means.
In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
It is very important to us that we provide you with the highest level of service. In order to help us to do this, from time to time Wallstone Financial Planning may send you details of our products and services which we think may be of interest to you. If at any time you do not wish to receive these details, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your name and request.
Wallstone Financial Planning may disclose aggregate statistical information about our web site visitors in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers and other reputable third parties, and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will not include personally identifying information.
Disclosing your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
We welcome any queries, comments or requests you may have regarding this Privacy Statement Policy. Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Or in writing to:
Wallstone Financial Planning