|WEEKEND PRESS SUMMARY & WEEKLY MARKET UPDATE 29.11.2021
- Pandemic takes €20.7m bite out of McDonald’s revenues in Ireland.
The Irish Times:
- Ardagh Group is to acquire South African rival.
The Sunday Business Post:
- HealthBeacon aiming to be at the heart of digital health-tech with €25m public offering.
The Sunday Times:
- The investment chief at Bank of Ireland’s staff pension scheme Paul Droop, has criticised the pressure to undertake green and ethical investing.
The Weekend FT:
- Tesla misses out on €1.1bn EU cash for Berlin battery factory.
Click here for Weekend Press Summary
WEEKLY MARKET UPDATE 29.11.2021
Negative Week For
Click here for Weekly Investment News